February 8, 2011

Being real.

I like to think I'm an open person. But sometimes I lean more toward being private. This is why it's SO hard for me to share this, but I feel like God wants me to. I attend a Tuesday morning Bible study, and this morning someone quoted, "Sometimes your greatest message is the mess of your life." Meaning that God can take the messy parts of our lives and use them to minister to others.

Not too long ago I did a guest post on the blog "Or So She Says" that chronicled one particular messy part of my life. I feel like God wants me to share it on my own blog too. I don't know who this is supposed to speak to, or why He wants me to do it, except maybe to help me finally get over the shame and guilt I still sometimes feel when I think back to this time in my life. You can find the link to my guest post here.

I hope it ministers to you! God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment