March 13, 2011

two years ago today...

....I lost someone very precious to me.
....I realized that it is very possible to love someone without ever seeing their face.
....I learned that someone very small can leave a very big legacy.
....I heard God whisper, "I'm crying with you, beloved, but I have a plan."
....I began to see that I didn't need to know all the answers.
....I gave up my pain and confusion to God, and learned to love and trust Him even in the midst of the WHY.

Thank You, Father.  I still don't fully understand, but thank You for sticking with me anyway.  :o)

2 comments:

  1. It is amazing that 2 years has passed by! I am thankful the Lord has used you to help others who have gone through this difficult process! You are a princess warrior, and I am so gracious that I can call you my friend! Praying for you and your family today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks so much! you've been a wonderful friend as well...if it weren't for you I'd probably still be 200 lbs. And that's the truth. :O)

    ReplyDelete